Maintaining office systems and procedures is essential, but meeting deadlines, working weekends, and missed family functions can make you feel as though you will never catch up!
Our Virtual Business Managers work alongside you just as an in-office administrative assistant would. The only difference is we work from our own fully equipped office. From PDF’s to Project Management, we will tackle and organize your workflow!
You can choose one of our Business Support packages or we can tailor one that will be suitable for your needs. Request a Free Support Assessment and let’s get started!
The Peace of Mind Package
- Set-up new or maintain existing project management software system
- Delegate project tasks to team members and follow-up with team until project completion
- Schedule and perform regular team meetings
- Provide project status updates
- Set-up Organization of company
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and Employee Manuals
- Set-up QuickBooks and provide training
- Set-up and maintain Client Relationship Management system
- Identify and create processes and procedures to increase productivity.
Secure File Management:
- Utilize file sharing and management system such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box etc.
- Convert Word documents to PDF when requested
- Maintain confidentiality by sharing only with designated individuals
- Create individual and team sharing when applicable.
The Team Player Package
- A dedicated phone number to forward your calls
- Voicemail for missed calls
- Take messages and deliver via email or text
- Customer follow-up
- Customer Care Support.
- Schedule appointments via online calendar or CRM system
- Confirm scheduled appointments
- Cancel and reschedule as needed
- Follow-up calls as needed.
- Create and/or manage database, spreadsheets or CRM system
- Track specifics such as last correspondence, where you met and any specific information needed for reference.
The Kickstart Package
New Hire Onboarding:
- Review incoming resume’s
- Schedule or perform telephone interviews
- Contact references
- Schedule in-person interview with company owner or representative
- Send offer letter
- Schedule drug screening
- Perform criminal background check
- Schedule orientation
- Order business or ID cards
All of our packages include:
Unlimited Correspondence and Monthly Strategy Sessions
Contact Us for a Complimentary Consultation