As a Realtor, you are well aware of the importance of Leverage. Working with an ISA, Contract Manager or Client Care Specialist will organize your business and take the more repetitive but necessary tasks off your To-Do list.
Our REVA’s are highly experienced and knowledgeable in real estate procedures and best practices. We know the importance of maintaining your professional reputation and saving you time.
You can choose one of our Realtor specific packages or Request a Free Support Assessment so we can build one that will be suitable for your individual needs. We also offer any of the services below on an a’ la carte basis if you only need one or two completed.
atlanta ga, augusta GA, Charleston SC, Raleigh NC, real estate in georgia and south carolina, north carolina, Ten
Leverage Leader Package
- Input listing information into MLS system
- Edit and upload photos with descriptions
- Create Virtual Tours into preferred software program
- Create flyer and have it distributed to area agents
- Monitor for correct information on real estate sites such as Trulia, REALTOR.com and Zillow.
Contract to Close Transaction Management:
- Coordinate appointments for all necessary inspections and repairs if needed
- Maintain communication with all parties involved including attorney’s office and lender
- Organize documents and obtain signatures if needed
- Upload documents into paperless system
- Confirm DA – Disbursement Authorization
- Schedule closing date/time
Comparable Market Analysis:
- Obtain subject property and information
- Compile comparable properties from MLS system or RPR database
- Format into presentable presentation and email to client.
- Build new website or maintain current one
- Provide rich keywords and text to boost search engine ranking
- Monitor and update listing information for accuracy.
- Bi-monthly write-ups that include relevant and hyper-local content that makes you stand out as the area’s market expert.
Social Media Management:
- Daily postings* showcasing new listings, price reductions
- Virtual Tours, market trends, home improvements, upcoming area events and blog posts.
*Posting schedules depend on how many social media platforms will be used and what types.
Business Builder Package
Showing Appointments and Follow up:
- Contact seller to secure appointment date/time
- Confirm with showing agent
- Follow up with call to showing agent for feedback on following day
- Input all data into spreadsheet and share with seller.
Calendar and Email Management:
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Monitor and respond to relevant emails.
- Implement and maintain drip email campaigns to leads and clients from your preferred lead generating system
- Call Capture to build relationship with lead and move them towards pre-approval or listing appointment.
All of our packages include:
Unlimited Correspondence and Monthly Strategy Sessions
Contact Us for a Complimentary Consultation